Please note that you have to be using the Restrained Life Viewer to take FULL advantage of the many features of this Cage. See below for details on how to find the Restrained Life Viewer.
- To use your HybridZ Micro Doll Cage simply rez it and select from the menu.
Micro Doll Cage Menu Driven Features:
The following menu can be accessed by clicking on the Cage.
- TRAP - Click on the button and you will given a list of people in the vicinity who are wearing a compatible Relay. Choose the appropriate button number for the person you wish to trap in the cage. Trapping a person will not automatically Lock the cage.
- LOCK - Locks any person inside the cage who has either been trapped or who has selected 'Sit here' and entered the cage. Once locked the 'Stand Up' button is denied to the occupant of the cage until it has been unlocked again. Also please note only the resident who originally locked the cage will have access to the menu until the cage is unlocked.
- RELEASE - Unlocks the cage.
- TIME LOCK - Allows you to set a time the cage will be locked for. Once the Timer has run down the Cage will automatically unlock.
- TIMER SUB MENU:
- SHOW TIME - Displays the time remaining in chat.
- ADJUST TIME - Allows you to change and set the time.
- ENABLE - Sets the Timer running.
- DISABLE - Stops the Timer running.
- RESET - Resets the time remaining.
- RELAY - Dispenses a copy of the HybridZ RLV Relay to your inventory. Our Relay is a rebranded version of Satomi's Multi-Relay, produced with the author's consent. See the included notecard for full instructions on it's many uses.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
Using The Cage For Self-Bondage:
If you 'Lock' the cage yourself the 'Release' button will still be available to you so you can set yourself free. For situations where you wish to practice self-bondage set and 'Enable' the 'Timer' and your access to the 'Release' and 'Timer' buttons will then be denied. Once the 'Timer' has run down the Cage will automatically unlock allowing you to 'Stand Up'. Please use this feature with caution. Once you self lock yourself there is no way you or anyone else can release you from the cage until the timer has finished.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis