HybridZ SubmissionZ Latex Balloon Girl™
Latex Balloon Girl Menu Driven Features:
-OWNERS - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the balloon menu. Simply click on the balloon, go to 'OWNERS' and select 'Add OWNER'. Then choose the appropriate button number to add the person you want And your done!
- LOCK - Locks the balloon.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks the balloon.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the wearer from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows talking again.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- ISOLATE - Isolates you from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
Once an Owner has been added to the list they can click on the Balloon Girl to get an extended features list. All the above functions will be present but with the following additional button:
- TAKE RIBBON - Allows the Owner to take the Balloon Girl's Ribbon thus leashing them. Whilst leashed the Balloon Girl's movement is restricted and even if they are unlocked they will be denied access to the Balloon menu. If the Owner teleports while the Balloon Girl is leashed the leash will attach to the ground and these restrictions will continue to apply.
Additionally whilst leashed the owner may rez a Mooring Mast and click on it to leash the Balloon Girl to the Mast. Clicking on the Ribbon Leash Handle transfers the leash back from the Mast to the Handle.
- Please note if the Balloon Girl is leashed without the Owner wearing the Ribbon Leash Handle the leash will attach to the Owner at the default 'Pelvis' point.
Once an Owner has leashed the Balloon Girl the following additional buttons will become available:
- RELEASE - Releases the Balloon Girl from the Ribbon Leash returning movement control back to them. If the Balloon Girl is unlocked access to the menu will now be available too.
- CUT RIBBON - Cuts the Balloon's Ribbon causing them to float away to a certain height before 'popping' and falling back to earth. Once this sequence is completed the Balloon Girl will have her movement abilities returned to her. If the Balloon Girl is unlocked access to the menu will now be available too.
- Balloon Inflate and Deflate Sound Effects when the Balloon is Locked and Unlocked.
- Balloon Squeak Sound Effects upon walking.
- Random playing Balloon Squeak Sound Effects.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis