- To use your HybridZ Hood simply wear it.
- The default attachment point is the 'Nose'.
- Please note the hood must be "LOCKED" before any of the following RLV functions become active,
- Turn off your AO too.
- Please also remember that the "Deny Friend" TP button will always work for you and your sub, this is more a safety feature, anyone not on the hoods access will still be blocked from sending a TP.
Menu Driven Features:
- ADDOWNER - Ownership Ability allows you to add owners and give them access to the hood menu. Simply click on the hood, go to 'ADDOWNERS' and select 'Add'. Then type: /69
- LOCK - Locks the hood ready for use.
- UNLOCK - Unlocks the hood.
- BLOCK TP - Blocks all forms of Teleport, TP to Landmarks, TP to Map Locations, TP to Friends and TP to Sit on Objects.
- GAG - Prevents the wearer from talking.
- UNGAG - Allows talking again.
- BREATHE - Turns Breathe sound effects on and off for use in breath play.
- UPDATE - Checks for any upgrades to your product (Note: You must be in range of the Update Server located at the HybridZ Main Store.)
- POSES - Access built in poses allowing you to control your subject.
- ISOLATE - Isolates you from interacting in the SecondLife Environment, Inventory access denied edit objects TP etc, IM to locker/OWNER only permitted for safety reasons.
- WATER FILL/EMPTY - The water function is triggered using chat commands. To fill the hood simply type '/68fill' in open chat. To empty the hood again type '/68empty'.
Hood top hoop is LockGuard compatible for topheadharness points.
If you have any Questions, please contact:
fyre Furse, natalie Serapis
Visit our in-world store